Mon - Sat : 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Plot No. 43, Industrial Area, Phase -2, Panchkula – 134113
Pantoprazole 40 mg & Domperidone 10 mg Tablet – . The medication is a combination of two medicines Domperidone and Pantoprazole. The tablets are used to provide long-term relief from acid reflux. The main purpose served by Pantoprazole 40 mg & Domperidone 10 mg Tablets is to treat ulcers and gastroesophageal reflux diseases. The tablets also help to get rid of certain issues like acidity and heartburn problems. The medication should only be taken if suggested by your doctor or healthcare provider. Your doctor will tell you about the duration course of the medication. The long-term usage of the medication can cause weak bones and a deficiency of minerals. So follow the instructions as prescribed by your doctor.
Pantoprazole & Domperidone is a combination that works together to treat acidity and gastroesophageal reflux diseases from the body. The combination works when: Pantoprazole a PPI (Proton pump inhibitor) helps in reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which leads to getting relief from heartburn and other acid-related indigestions. And Domperidone a prokinetic works in the digestive tract which helps in increasing the movement of the intestines and allows the food to travel more easily through the stomach and intestines. The Pantoprazole 40 mg & Domperidone 10 mg tablets provide relief for a long time and are well-tolerated medicines.
The medication is a perfect amalgamation of two medicines. The tablets work to treat gastroesophageal reflux, acidity, and heartburn. The medicine also provides long-term relief from acid reflux. Pantoprazole 40 mg & Domperidone 10 mg treat the condition called GRED in which the acid in the stomach flows back up into the esophagus (food pipe). Consume the medication as prescribed by the doctor for better results. The tablets should be taken only according to the given duration by the doctor. Or long-term use of the medication can cause weak bones and a deficiency of minerals.
Common side effects that can occur after consuming Pantoprazole & Domperidone Tablet are:
• Stomach pain
• Dry Mouth
• Altered taste
• Skin Rashes
1. If you are allergic to the medicine, tell the doctor before consuming it.
2. Have a talk with your doctor about any underlying kidney, liver, or heart problems.
3. Consult the doctors if you are suffering from any bleeding in the digestive system.
4. To avoid the potential risks it is advisable to avoid taking this medication during pregnancy, if not necessary.
5. Do not take these tablets if you are consuming any other medication containing rilpivirine.
6. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding, as Pantoprazole & Domperidone passes in the breast milk.
7. Avoid the consumption of alcohol, while taking the medication, as it may worsen the side effects.
8. Avoid driving, as the medication can cause dizziness.
Can the use of Pantoprazole 40 mg & Domperidone 10 mg Tablet cause Diarrhea?
Yes, the medication can cause Diarrhea. Consult your doctor if the side effect occurs.
Can Pantoprazole & Domperidone medication be taken during pregnancy?
If you are pregnant, Pantoprazole & Domperidone capsules should only be used in need. Consult your doctor regarding the usage of this medication.
Are Pantoprazole 40 mg & Domperidone 10 mg Tablet is safe?
Yes, Pantoprazole & Domperidone Tablet is safe to consume if you are not allergic to it or any of its content.