Probiotic & Prebiotic with Enriched Zinc Sachets | PRETOX-S
Probiotic & Prebiotic with Enriched Zinc Sachet – The probiotic composite in Pretos-S sachets contains Probiotic and has a Prebiotic with the added benefit of zinc. For treating diarrhea brought on by antibiotics, The sachet is quite helpful. Because the Pretos-S sachet contains probiotics, it has a number of advantages for your digestive system. Diarrhea is one of the most common side effects of using certain antibiotics excessively. The WHO advises taking zinc when you have diarrhea. Diarrhea is less severe and lasts less time when zinc is taken.
Prebiotic and probiotic supplement with zinc helps battle conditions like bacterial vaginosis, ulcerative colitis, and viral diarrhea. In the intestine, Pretos-S sachets work by boosting the proportion of beneficial bacteria to harmful bacteria. Additionally, it decreases cholesterol levels and enhances the absorption of several nutrients.
Role of Key Ingredients in the Probiotic & Prebiotic with Enriched Zinc Sachet
- Probiotic: Good living bacteria and/or yeasts that naturally exist in your body are used to make probiotics. In your body, both good and dangerous microorganisms are always present. Adding beneficial microorganisms to your body can be done by probiotics.
- Prebiotic with Enriched Zinc: Prebiotics are food components that cannot be digested that are typically included in “functional foods.” It is believed that these nutrients promote the development of advantageous gut bacteria, hence boosting. The immune system is strengthened by zinc, which also lessens the signs and length of diarrhea promoting gastrointestinal health as well as other health advantages.
Benefits of Probiotic & Prebiotic with Enriched Zinc Sachet
- The alteration of the normal microbiota of the colon and intestinal epithelial damage that results in indigestion
- Neonates with enteric illnesses like salmonellosis;
- Gastroenteritis, colitis, chronic and atrophic gastroenteritis, acute and chronic diarrhea, and meteorism (abdominal distension).
Possible Side Effects of Probiotic & Prebiotic with Enriched Zinc Sachet
- Bloating or a rise in stomach gas could happen. If this adverse effect lasts longer than expected or becomes worse, let your doctor or pharmacist know right away.
- If you experience any severe side effects, including symptoms of infection (such as a persistent cough, a high temperature, or chills), call your doctor straight away.
- The likelihood of a serious allergic reaction to this product is quite low. However, if you experience any severe adverse response symptoms, such as a rash, itching, swelling, significant dizziness, or difficulty breathing, you should seek emergency medical attention.
Note: The list of potential negative effects is not exhaustive. If you have any additional adverse effects that weren’t mentioned above, speak with your doctor or pharmacist.
Precautions for the Sachet
- If you have any allergies, make sure to inform your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine. This product’s active ingredients may cause allergic reactions or other problems. To learn more, take advice from your healthcare provider.
- Before taking this product, speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any of the following health issues: a weakened immune system, diarrhea that lasts longer than two days, both recurrent urinary tract infections and recurrent vaginal infections.
- It is possible for aspartame and/or sugar to be present in foods, drinks, powders, and chewable pills. If you have diabetes, phenylketonuria, or any other condition that calls for you to limit or avoid these compounds in your diet, you should proceed with caution.
- Tell your surgeon or dentist anything you use before surgery.
- This product should only be used during pregnancy if absolutely necessary. Describe your doctor’s benefits and drawbacks.
- Whether this product enters breast milk is unknown. Before breastfeeding, speak with your doctor.
Probiotics of various varieties may require varying amounts of storage. While some may need to be refrigerated, others shouldn’t. For information on how to store your goods, refer to the product package. Should you have any questions concerning storage, speak with your pharmacist. Try to keep any medicines away from pets and kids as they can cause harm if consumed without a prescription.